General Odor Controller – 1000ml
Finding the source of obnoxious odors is critical. Many times it seems that no matter how hard you clean, decaying organic material is left behind. The result is lingering malodors.
With General Odor Controller you can remove the source of the bad odors safely and naturally. It is composed of billions of beneficial bacteria which produce powerful enzymes that break down organic waste and remove the source of even the most offensive odors. The General Odor Controller is specially formulated, providing the most powerful microbial action in the industry today.
It is bio-degradable and safe to use. Unlike conventional products which contain harsh chemicals and pollutants, this product is a natural way to destroy surface odors by accelerating natural decomposition.
Reduces harmful bacteria
Reduces household pests
Enhances environmental hygiene
Refreshing spring mint scent
Bathrooms, Urinals, Kitchens, Garbage bins and chutes, Carpets
Kitchen, Bathrooms and Other hard surfaces:
Shake the General Odor Controller well before use. Dilute equally with warm tap water. Apply liberally on any area that has odor-causing material. Allow product to soak into porous surfaces to destroy the cause of the odor.
Repeat daily if necessary. Avoid the use of disinfectant, bleach, strong acid or alkaline detergents as it will affect the stability of the bacteria. Product will work best when surface is first cleaned with a neutral cleaner.
Carpets and rugs:
Shake well before using. Dilute equally with warm tap water. Apply to spot, fully saturating. Let the solution work into the material. Place a towel moistened with product over area to keep it moist for at least 24 hours. Always test product in an inconspicuous area for colorfastness.
General cleaning and mopping floors:
Dilute 1 part to 50 parts tap water.
Do not transfer solution into spray bottle as the spraying pressure will break the bacteria spores which will affect the effectiveness of the product. For optimal results, squirt or pour solution at affected area.
Do not store above 37.7 degree C.
Test for color fastness on surface before using. Not suitable for 1) light colored marble flooring due to its porous nature, the liquid might cause discoloration when the product seeps in. 2) Wooden/ parquet flooring
May irritate eyes. Wash hands thoroughly after handling. If swallowed, drink several glasses of water, induce vomiting and obtain medical assistance.
Keep out of reach of children.