Bio-active Stain & Odor Remover – 1000ml
This proprietary organic formula with enzyme producing microbes is scientifically formulated. Once applied, billions of powerful bacteria aggressively attack organic waste, eliminating the source of odors. It is excellent for deodorizing kennels, patio floors and dog houses. It effectively removes stains and odors in both household and auto carpets and upholstery. It removes urine, blood, vomit, fecal matter and other organic stains and odors.
Proprietary spore systems and vigorous enzyme production breaks down stains and odors naturally & effectively and performs consistently. No harsh chemicals. No dangerous toxins. Safe to use. Safe for the environment.
Biodegradable & environmental friendly
Safe for pets and human
No harsh chemicals
Refreshing spring mint scent
Perfect for :
Households, Kennels, Dog Houses, Patios, Veterinarian Clinics.
- Shake well before use.
- Test for color fastness on surface before using. Not suitable for 1) light colored marble flooring due to its porous nature, the liquid might cause discoloration when the product seeps in. 2) Wooden/ parquet flooring
- For carpets/rugs/upholstery:
Remove as much mess as possible. Fully saturate object or material by liberally squirting or pour with Stain & Odor Remover to let the bacteria work into it. Place a towel moistened with diluted product over the area to keep damp for at least 24 hours.
- For patios/ kennels:
Liberally squirt the surface with Stain & Odor Remover. Use when area is shaded, in the evening or when the area is most likely to remain damp for the longest period of time. Allow it to dry naturally.
Keep at room temperature. Do not freeze. Do not store above 37.7 degree C.
Do not transfer solution into spray bottle as the spraying pressure will break the bacteria spores which will affect the effectiveness of the product. For optimal results, squirt or pour solution at affected area.
Test for color fastness on surface before using. Not suitable for 1) light colored marble flooring due to its porous nature, the liquid might cause discoloration when the product seeps in. 2) Wooden/ parquet flooring
May irritate eyes. Wash hands thoroughly after handling. If swallowed, drink several glasses of water, induce vomiting and obtain medical assistance.
Keep out of reach of children.