Bio Plumber Build-Up Remover Drain Cleaner – 1000ml’
Built-up gunk like soap, hair and grease inside pipes case slow drains. While other ordinary drain openers remove clogs, they flow past the built up gunk that narrows your pipes.
With Bio Plumber Build-up Remover, a proven blend of bacteria and enzymes that cling to pipes that actually eat-up years of this build-up, slowly working their way through the entire plumbing system.
Use regularly to keep all drains and plumbing free-flowing and odor free, while preventing clogs and reducing the need for expensive plumbing services.
Remove tough build-ups
Superior enzyme action
Ends slow drains
Refreshing spring mint scent
Drains and pipes
Ideal for kitchen sinks, bathroom drains and household waste-lines.
Direction for use
Initial treatment (For slow moving drain):
- Shake well before using. Pour 1 mark of Bio Plumber (as marked on label) into the drain opening for 3 consecutive days.
- Add one cup of warm water into the drain to activate the product.
- Avoid running water down the drain for 6-8 hours after each application
- For maximum performance, let the product work overnight.
- Follow-up with 1 mark of product within 2-4 weeks.
- Repeat initial treatment if a clog develops or drain still run slow after 5 days.
To keep drain clean and free-flowing, apply 1 mark of of Bio-Plumber every 2-4 weeks after initial treatment.
If it has been more than 3 months since treatment, repeat initial treatment.
- Clear pipes of any clogs before initial treatment. Preferably apply product at bedtime.
- Record treatment dates to avoid missing an application.
- Use as directed; larger amount do not make it work faster.
- Wait at least for 3 weeks for proven visible results.
- This product will not open clogs or slow drains caused by tree roots or mineral deposits.
Avoid contact with eyes, open cuts or sores. In case of eye contact, flush eyes with water for 15 minutes. If swallowed, give several glasses of water and induce vomiting. Consult a physician. Wash hands after each use. Do not reuse the bottle for storing beverages or other liquids. Contains bacterial cultures and surfactants. Does not contain phosphorus.
Do not store above 37.7 degree C.
Keep out of reach of children.