Herbal Spray for Itchy Skin
There are over a hundred different skin disorders of dogs and cats, some of which can become chronic problems. When a skin problem occurs, your pet will exhibit signs of itchiness and he or she will scratch, chew, or lick. The problem can exacerbate if you do not take Fido or Kitty to the vet in good time. However, topical sprays or shampoos can also help to treat or alleviate such skin problems
Roots All Natural Skin & Coat Tonic Spray
Roots All Natural Skin & Coat Tonic Spray is an all-natural herbal pet spray. It helps heal eczema and is effective on all forms of rash, skin allergies, abscesses, fungal disorder, inflammation, minor cuts and scrapes. Roots All Natural Skin & coat Tonic Spray is effective in promoting fur growth and facilitates healthy tissue granulation of skin with no excessive fibrosis. Also, it is excellent in curing dermal irritation caused by fleas & ticks, reduces the urge to scratch, therefore protect the area from getting worse. All active ingredients are derived from medicinal plants.
- Sea Holly (Acanthus ebracteatus) is a medicinal tropical plant. The whole plant and seed are used to treat abscesses, allergies and infected wounds. Juice from crushed leaves relieves eczema (itching) and is a fine hair tonic.
- Turmeric (Curcuma longa) possesses antifungal, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties and skin softening qualities,
- Sugar Apple (Annona Squamosa) is an effective botanical insecticide.
- Neem oil is effective as a potent insect antifeedant and repellant.
- Betel leaf (Piper betle Linn) possesses antifungal property and heals nettle rash.
- Pennywort (Centella asiatica Urban) is good for wound, contusions and bruises healing.
- Rhinacanthus nasutus is good for anti-fungal.
- Clinacantus nutans possesses antiviral properties. It also relieves pain from insect bites, reduces inflammation and nettle rash.
- Plai (Zingiber cassumunar Roxb.), a medicinal plant known for its anti-inflammatory activity.
- Inert ingredients and Ethyl Alcohol, purified (70%)